The Galamian International Academy develops the study programs to educate skilled professional musicians in all aspects related to the working world of music.
Below is a list of activities that all students will participate in during the 2023/2024 academic year:
- Individual instrumental programs specially designed with a cast of top international teachers for violin, cello, piano and voice.
- Visiting professors offer both masterclasses and distance learning.
- Distance learning with state-of-the-art technological equipment.
- Symposium courses and conferences, ranging from score study and memorization techniques to the philosophy of music.
- Chamber music is an integral part of musical training: Beginner and advanced groups collaborate with teachers from the academy.
- Orchestral meetings with the director of the academy and invited conductors, with the option of developing orchestral activity as the main subject.
- Group classes on repertoire, study techniques and performative practice.
- The academy teachers guide the development of project practices and accompaniment to musicians.
- Concerts held in the María Cristina Unicaja Concert Hall and other venues.